I am not able to use the pay with my refund, it's ...

MAlex909

I am not able to use the pay with my refund, it's telling me all of my forms need to be finalized but they are all completed.

Click on Review.  Is there a list of forms with dates they will be available?

You may be done entering in your info but the forms in your return are not ready for efiling ... until they are the overpriced pay with federal refund option will not appear.

FYI ... instead of paying $45+ for that feature  you can get a prepaid visa debit card at almost any store for just $5 and put on just enough to pay the TT fees then you can use that debit card to pay the TT fees and receive the refund.  Others have posted that CHIME is a good option ... google search for pre paid card options. 

And since the IRS will not start processing returns until sometime the end of January (at the earliest)  you have time to save up if you need to do so.  And any return with EIC on it will not process until mid to late February so don't rush. 

Better yet ... why pay at all if you qualify for one of the IRS FREE FILE Options: 

If you qualify you can use one of the 10 IRS FREE FILE options that will be available mid January ... for 2020 your AGI must be $72K or less ...  https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free