sirayuki

I am having a issue

I am having the same issue with down below. Mine was deposited today but not the amount I was supposed to get. So this issue is still happening?

this comment was on Feb 2022…

My refund is less and comes from "TPG PRODUCTS SBTPG LLC"

My refund is $ less, not including the $  I was charged by TurboTax.   And comes from "TPG PRODUCTS SBTPG LLC".  Is TPG PRODUCTS SBTPG LLC affiliated with TurboTax?  And was I charged an additional fee? I do not believe I was informed about this additional charge.  Can I apply for a refund for that charge?

Thank you so much for your quick response.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I am having a issue

Did you choose to have TT fees deducted from your Federal refund?  (Remember that if you did that, you also agreed to an extra refund processing fee of $39.99 or $44.99 in CA)

How can I see my TurboTax  fees?   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565973-how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online

What is Refund Processing Service?