I accidentally marked in line 5 that I could be claimed as a dependent to someone else and I am not and cannot be claimed by anyone else. How can I fix line 5 in my income tax?

jacob64916

CheriS

Have you already filed?
jacob64916

Yes, I filed around 1 pm this afternoon
jacob64916

when I click on the how can I amend Link, It asks to click the year I'd like to amend and 2016 won't be available until february. I already filed, what do I do?
CheriS

Wait to see if your return is accepted or rejected. If it's rejected, you can go back and fix anything you want and send again. If it's accepted, you will have to wait until February to amend within TurboTax Online.
jacob64916

thank you
CheriS

Welcome!
CheriS