violanteofnaxos

How to provide a review of TurboTax?

Hello, I can see reviews. But I can't post one.. very curious. How do I post a review?

tagteam

How to provide a review of TurboTax?

I believe the reviews to which you are referring actually come from in-program responses to surveys after the customers have filed their returns. 

During the final few screens watch for a survey, or solicitation of your opinion, after you have completed and filed your return.

sullivanthetaz

How to provide a review of TurboTax?

I Do not know what I would have done if it had not been for the person who answered my car while I was doing my taxes he was patient he stayed with me until I completed my taxes I am an elderly person who has used Tirbo Tax for years I really appreciated his patience ,his knowledgeAnd expertise I will continue to use TurboTax every year when I get this kind of service I paid $140 and it was well worth every penny please acknowledge this person if you can OK I’m up to my taxes our names are [PII Removed]know how much we appreciate it thank you so much