Log into your account and go the 2015 Tax Timeline
Scroll to "some things you can do". You should be able to view/print the PDF. That's a pretty basic PDF that may reflect your return as filed. Does that have everything you need?
If the regular PDF doesn't have what you need, there should also be a link for "all forms and worksheets" there. Does that second larger PDF have what you need?
If not, try this alternate method which is to open the return and print from the PRINT CENTER:
- In the 2015 Tax Timeline, go to Some things you can do.
- Choose Add a State. (you don't really add one; that's just to get the return to open up.)
- Once the return is open, then click on MY ACCOUNT up at the top.
- Then choose PRINT CENTER.
- Choose to print/save/view. You may have a choice for
a PDF "as filed" and one with "all forms and worksheets". I usually save both.
Still have questions?Make a post