leclairkeri

How to I find past years tax returns on the mobile app?

It cannot be done ... prior years require the full program which a phone/tablet cannot handle.

How do I prepare a prior-year tax return?

If you need access a TurboTax Online return that you already filed, we've got instructions for that.

If you started an online return but didn't complete it before the mid-October shutdown, we can help you finish it.

Tax years 2015, 2016, and 2017

1.    Select your TurboTax product for the year you'd like to file. (Unfortunately, TurboTax Online is only available for the current tax year.)

2.    Select your operating system.

3.    Purchase your TurboTax product.

4.    Download and install your TurboTax product.

5.    Complete your return in TurboTax. We'll guide you through the process.

6.    When finished, print and file a paper return through the mail. (Prior-year returns cannot be e-filed.)

Tax years 2014 or earlier

We no longer sell TurboTax products for 2014 and earlier tax years. You can download prior-year forms and instructions from the IRS website.

To access a TurboTax Online return that you already filed, see this FAQ instead.

If you started an online return but didn't complete it before the mid-October shutdown, go here for instructions on how to finish it.

Related Information:

·         How do I access my prior year (2017) return?

sm17091

The question in this article asks "How do I find past years tax returns on the mobile app?" The answer given talks about how to prepare a return in the Mobile app which is true. Preparing prior returns can not be done on the mobile app. In fact it can't be done online at all. Now if the return was filed online and you are log into the same account you used to file; you could find previous returns in the mobile app by following the steps below. 

1. Log into TurboTax online. 

2. Select the 3 line bar at the top left and select "Previous returns".

3. Then select the tax year you are searching for.

Hopes this helps. 

Deeskiii

I want to find out where is my taxes 

@Deeskiii What are you trying to do?   Are you asking how to find copies of your tax returns?   Or are you asking about your refund?