Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How to contact green dot for turbo debit card?

How do you contact greendot turbo debit card after you canceled your account? In order to talk to a person you need an active account. This makes no sense? Im trying to see if my stimulus will go onto my canceled account because im still able to log in on it, but i dont have access to the vault so it says... any help or opinions please? the [Green Dot Phone Number On Back Of Card] doesnt work...if u dont have an account?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
DavidS127
Expert Alumni

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, but registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen).

If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks for trying but that does not work....i tried that also. Since i closed the account, when i click replacement card it says to call customer service, which is on the back of the turbo card. When I try to call it, same thing happens. The [phone number removed] does not work unless you have an active account.

In order to talk to a person you have to have an active account. But what do you do if your account is closed and you want a replacement card or something? Fact is you can't get one unless you speak with a live person, and to speak with a live person you have to have an active account. They need to make a number for people who dont have an account, I enter my social and all my info then it says sorry the information you enter is no longer present. I guess you didn't read or understand my post. But thanks for trying. Next tax expert is welcome if they can answer my question, but highly doubtful they can because I just got off the phone with turbo tax, they said I would have to open a new account in order to speak with someone.  LOLZ!

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ejb913

I call BS on your answer. You try calling customer service for help. I never got my card to begin with. Ordered a new one and paid for expedited shipping. Still waiting for that one. Can't use the supposed on line temp card everything is denied. Completely useless customer service. They aren't able to help except to cancel cards and send replacements. If they can't answer the question or you ask for a supervisor they'll hang up or end the chat. You can't transfer YOUR money from this fake online account to a bank or other card without the physical debit card.  Intuit use to be the best, now it's a bad joke because of Green Dot Bank.

My card was accessed fraudulently. Someone changed my phone, address and email.  They emptied my account of funds over $1000. I was able to reach Turbo at the time they blocked my card, told me I cant get a new one until I dispute the transactions, send in drivers license, security number and birthdate. THE PERSON WHO CHANGED EVERYTHING DIDNT NEED TO DO ALL THAT.  I was transferred to dispute transactions, got disconnected. Now I cant call in because it says no longer an account holder since they canceled my card. I am furious. I have no money, no card and no one to speak to. There is no option to speak to someone without having account!!!! What the heck do we do??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies