joekidd22

How the he'll do I get my stimulous money!!!? I haven't received any of my stimulous checks or refunds

my first stimulous got deposited into a netspend account without my permission now I can't access the account because of security code questions I didn't answer correct wtf do I need to do!!!
Mike9241

this public forum is for asking tax questions.  why do you try searching the internet for how to recover access to my Netspend account

1st stimulus check :  IRS  sent it and you have to track it down and gain access to it ... contact NetSpend   https://www.netspend.com/help/contact

2nd stimulus check :   If you did not get it then you must file a 2020 income tax return even if you normally don't file one.

3rd stimulus check :   It is released when the 2020 return is processed.