Solved: How much longer are we going to have to wait to my money

How much longer are we going to have to wait to my money

The IRS states that 9 out of 10 e-filed tax returns with direct deposit will be processed within 21 days of IRS e-file acceptance. Mailed paper returns – Refund processing time is 6 to 8 weeks from the date the IRS receives your tax return.

How do I track my refund?

Track your federal refund at the IRS Where's My Refund site. If your refund status shows as received (being processed) and it's been less than 21 days, hang in there, this is normal. (More Info)

It can take up to 3 weeks for your refund to move into Approved status.  This time-frame is unrelated to how quickly you got your refund last year.

For info on how to look up the status of your state refund, check out How to track your state refund.

How do I track my refund?