deeali2009

How long will it take for my Georgia return will take to be accepted? My federal was accepted on the 21st of January and I already got my federal refund.

JeanneLO

Per the Department of Revenue for Georgia they started accepting tax returns on January 27, 2020.  It also states it could take up to 90 days from date of acceptance of the state tax return to process a refund. Please see this link for more information: https://dor.georgia.gov/wheres-my-refund

Sonya777_7

Has anyone received their Georgia refund, or gotten a direct deposit date?

Vrowser1

As of today,no.   Filed on Jan.27, 2020 accepted same day

CassLO

Every State processes differently and at different times. Please see this GA state link for the refund timeframe they have posted.

You can also track or contact your Department of Revenue of GA, by clicking on your state in the link below:

How do I contact my state Department of Revenue?