turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How long will it take for my Georgia return will take to be accepted? My federal was accepted on the 21st of January and I already got my federal refund.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

How long will it take for my Georgia return will take to be accepted? My federal was accepted on the 21st of January and I already got my federal refund.

Per the Department of Revenue for Georgia they started accepting tax returns on January 27, 2020.  It also states it could take up to 90 days from date of acceptance of the state tax return to process a refund. Please see this link for more information: https://dor.georgia.gov/wheres-my-refund

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Has anyone received their Georgia refund, or gotten a direct deposit date?

Vrowser1

As of today,no.   Filed on Jan.27, 2020 accepted same day

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Every State processes differently and at different times. Please see this GA state link for the refund timeframe they have posted.

You can also track or contact your Department of Revenue of GA, by clicking on your state in the link below:

How do I contact my state Department of Revenue?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies