Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long does it take to recieve remainder of my refund after tax offsets are taken out

OK great thinking ahead by calling them to find out. I will keep you updated.
mlewis216

How long does it take to recieve remainder of my refund after tax offsets are taken out

I also owe UI overpayment and I have the PATH message. I’m just here to follow up on how long it takes to receive return after offset.

I am in the same boat. Did not have path message but I have credits. Efiled and accepted on 1/29 and I am still on one bar and it says processing. Any updates from anyone else who owes for UI?
muzy1121

My bars are gone snd it all it says it redind is being processed. That's literallt it

My state refund shows complete along with 3 solid colored bars. Also states in fancy wording pretty much I will have my state refund on 2/7/19 but problem is it’s 2/16/19 and 0$$ balance on my emerald card. (Taxes dome at H&R. I did have an unpaid fine and received a letter n the mail with all the information regarding the fine and my new refund amount. So is that puttin a delay on my State refund????
mlewis216

PATH message is gone now it says refund is being processed.

Do you have the bars on yours?
mlewis216

No bars

Mine either just the refund is being proccessed

I filed on 1/28/19 Got accepted on 1/29 stayed on 1 bar until this morning 2/16/19....  when I checked WMR around 4 AM it said your return is being processed then I checked around 9am and I received a take action message with code 1541 after that I got my transcripts online and I notice I had code  570 That says additional account action pending..... I am aware that I was over payed $330 from unemployment  so I have an offset...If anyone is having the same issue please keep me posted and I will do the same  

I have a child support offset, but it says it has been approved and DD scheduled for 2/22. I don't know if they delay it past that date or not when you have an offset, but im curious to find out whether the IRS tool is that accurate or not? I filed and was accepted 1/29.

Yes please keep me updated  ....I just hope they take they little money out and release the rest by next week

HEY BRANDONM1201

You got further than me BrandonM, mine still says processing with one bar. We filed on the same day to. let me know when you get your DD it should be this week.

Mines still no bars it just says we have recieved your return and its being processed. I hope its soon will see.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies