Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How long does it take for turbo tax to do my taxes for me ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

How long does it take for turbo tax to do my taxes for me ?

​​​​Each tax situation is different, therefore the amount of time it takes for a TurboTax Expert to finish a tax return varies. If you need information on how to connect with a tax expert please see the TurboTax Help article below:

How do I connect with a tax expert in TurboTax Liv...

How does Full Service work?

1. Upload a few documents: To set you up with the right expert, we’ll ask you to upload your,
    • W-2
    • State ID
    • 2019 tax return
  2. Meet your tax expert: Schedule a call to meet your tax expert, learn more about the process, and ask any questions. You'll get to know your tax expert and they'll learn about your tax situation.
  3. Upload additional information: You may need to upload additional documents or other information before your tax expert can get to work on your return. It's easy and can be as simple as snapping a photo with your phone. Your expert can help you identify what documents you'll need to upload.
  4. Your tax expert will prepare your return: You and your tax expert can message back and forth while they're working.
  5. Review your return: After your tax return is finished, your tax expert will share it with you. You can even go over it together in a live video call.
  6. Pay and check out: After you've reviewed your return and are ready to file, you'll pay for TurboTax.
  7. Your tax expert will file your return: After you’ve paid, your tax expert will file your return for you. You can always download and save a copy of your return for your records.

For more information, please see the following link: What is TurboTax Live with Full Service?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies