It can take up to 5 days to hit your account. It all depends on your financial institution and how long they take to process deposits. If nothing comes in after 5 days, check with your bank and if they don't have any information, then contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 for further information.
HOWEVER, if you chose to have any TurboTax fees deducted from your refund,
then this will be the process that takes place after you file your
- Tax return is transmitted from TurboTax to the IRS.
- The IRS processes the tax return and approves the refund.
- If you picked the option to have your TurboTax fee's deducted from your refund then the IRS sends the refund to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG). It can take up to 21 days for the refund to be sent to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTGP).
- SBTPG removes the fees (Their processing fee of$34.99 and the TurboTax fees). Then the remainder of the refund is deposited into the bank account or on a money card (like Netspend, Green Dot, etc.).
- Receive the refund in your bank/financial institution.
or on your overview page on your TurboTax online account
Hope this helps!
Still have questions?Make a post