najem2008

How i could i respond the the notice from uscis asking for my tax”which is fine, and tax of the person who caimed me as dependent while i dont have any?

my civic officer ask me this

my tax”which is fine,  Send them copies of your own returns.

and tax of the person who caimed me as dependent while i dont have any?

Write a letter that, to your knowledge, no one else has claimed you as a dependent.

Did you file a tax return for those years ?   And if you didn't then were you claimed as a dependent on anyone else's return ?   

They are requiring those returns ... so respond by giving them what they want.  If you didn't file a return & you were not claimed as a dependent  then contact the person on the notice for further directions.
Carl

I would think you would respond the same way you responded here. Give them what you have, tell them what you don't have. (Not sure was USCIS is either)

Immigration.   <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.uscis.gov/">https://www.uscis.gov/</a>
Carl

Thanks critter. You'd think I'd have known that off the top of my head, since I immigrated my wife and her parents here - each one at a time. But then, that was over 20 years ago when we referred to it as the INS.
Hal_Al

You can get a non-filing certificate from the IRS.  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.marquette.edu/mucentral/financialaid/resources_non_filing_letter_instructions_1718.shtml"...>