jvxnguyen

How do I stop getting emails to fix my Return? I've already resolved the problem a month ago.

E-filing was not an option and the reason why my return was rejected the first time so I had to submit via snail mail. I've completed everything, submitted and the return was processed, I am still getting emails to fix the problem via email

The software does not know you put your return in an envelope and took it to a mailbox.  The software knows your return was rejected so it is generating emails as a courtesy reminder so that you will file your tax return.  Ignore the emails.  They will stop soon.