Assuming you already filed your return...
You can locate the worksheets that were included in your tax return by accessing a complete copy of your tax return from the Print Center. The PDF file of your tax return that is located on the tax home page will not include the worksheets. Please note: this may not work until your return has been accepted.
Please take the steps below to obtain a complete copy of your tax return which would include all worksheets:
- Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
- Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click on show.
- Next scroll down and click on Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.)
- In the left side panel click on Tax Tools then click on Print Center.
- Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
- Then select the option to print your 2018 federal and state returns (shortest version). You can also select the option to Include government worksheets (optional) (medium-length version) and/or You can also select Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) (longest version). Then select View or print forms.
- This will allow you to print your complete tax file.
- Once you have finished printing, click on Tax Home in the left side bar to return to the home page and click on Sign Out in the lower left corner when you are ready to exit the program.