jessicahughes625

How do I see if my taxes were paid

I paid my taxes through turbo tax but I don’t see the money coming out of my accountv

How do I see if my taxes were paid

Your only proof is your bank account statement or credit card statement showing the payment coming out.  And Turbo Tax doesn't pay any tax due for you.  Turbo Tax just sends your payment method.   You either put down your bank account number to pull it directly out of your account or you needed to mail in a check. 

When did you file?  Was it Accepted?

jessicahughes625

How do I see if my taxes were paid

I filed on the 18th and it was accepted 

GCarman2000

How do I see if my taxes were paid

Same here. I E-field 3/10 and its 5/3 and still no withdrawal.. Anyone know what's happening here? Impossible to contact the IRS

Ed108

How do I see if my taxes were paid

I also filed on the 18th.  It was accepted.  I then sent a check in the US mail.  The check has not cleared my bank yet.  Too long?

GCarman2000

How do I see if my taxes were paid

Odd! Hope someone can help us out, I thought the government loved spending our money?

Ed108

How do I see if my taxes were paid

Any ideas what we should do now?

pburch7500

How do I see if my taxes were paid

I had the same problem.  I got a notice from IRS with a reason saying "no account/unable to locate".  I verified its the exact same account and routing as last year.  It's possible there is a glitch in Turbo Tax where Checking or Savings account type is not marked.  That's my only thought.  I went ahead and paid via IRS direct pay but I'm sure I will get dinged a late charge and interest,,,,,,