rcarter1986

How do I remove your charge from my account?

I was being charged a premium for a service I didn't use or want.  First I want that refunded asap.  
Second I was charged from my bank account instead of from my tax return.  I have tried to use turbotax to amend my return as you suggested but it didn't work.  I ended up doing everything myself and you guys charged my bank account for tax services that didn't accomplish anything for me.

I ended up with a negative account balance because i was totally unexpecting you to charge me for nothing.

I would like this resolved ASAP!

This is the public user forum.  No one here can access your account or authorize any sort of refund for you.  You can make your request with Customer Support.  Use the word ”billing” instead of the word “refund.”

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available Monday-Friday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.

To call TurboTax customer support