Do you have an Intuit account?
You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.
You can print by following these directions:
- Open your return in TurboTax.
- Click the File tab, then Continue.
- On the next screen, E-file Your Federal Return for FREE, select the option File by mail near the bottom of your screen. Click Continue.
- On the following screen, select which return(s) you want to print for mailing (federal and/or state).
- Continue following the on-screen instructions until you get to the Print Tax Return For Mailing screen.
- On this screen, click Print Returns to Mail.
- Then click Preview Print Copy in the pop-up window.
- Wait for TurboTax to generate your return in Adobe Reader.
- Once your return has opened in Adobe Reader, click the "printer" icon near the top to print.
- When finished, click Continue in TurboTax and follow any additional on-screen instructions.
The first page in your printout package will be the File by Mail Instructions, which will provide the mailing address and what forms, if any, you need to include.
Still have questions?Make a post