dakotalynnholt

How do I print my return without paying? When I click it shows some page saying to contact a rep and you cannot without paying.

You have to register the Free online account before the tax return can be printed.  You register in the File section of the program.

dakotalynnholt

I have no file tab available anymore. I have already recieved my refund yet the status on turbo tax says it has only heen accepted. The whole thing is a mess. I need paper work for finances.

TerukoL

You made need to switch browsers. Make sure your return is saved in your TurboTax account and then sign out. Clear the cache and delete the cookies on your computer, open a new browser, sign back into your account and try again. 

If you continue to have problems, please click on the Contact Us form https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/. We’ll help you connect with the right expert for your specific problem.