How do I print last years tax returnif it does not...

How do I print last years tax returnif it does not give me the option for documents or to see my previous returns?

I have followed the instructions given by turbotax.
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Make sure you're using the same TurboTax account (with the same username) as in prior years. Otherwise, the instructions to access your previous returns won't work.  If you're certain you're in the correct account and continue to have issues finding your documents, please call us for assistance.  The following Help Article will assist you with connecting with the right person to get the help you need:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

ReferenceHow do I access a prior year return?

IGNORE the documents tab ... 

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)