tylerjacobgilber

How do i print just the info i need from my 2015 tax return instead of printing the whole thing?

its for school
tylerjacobgilber

Its for fafsa so i dont need all 89 pages

You must use the PDF reader's print function to print only the pages you want to print. 

tylerjacobgilber

It just says print all pages or i can type in what pages i want but i just want to print the pages necessary for FAFSA for my school not all 89 pages so how do i do that?

Ask the school what they want and then print just those pages.... usually it is just the form 1040 but again ask them.
tylerjacobgilber

ok so just the first 8 pages or what that doesn't help me

Ok ... your actual return is comprised of all  the Forms, Schedules & statements in the PDF file ... it doesn't include the worksheets.

Again... ask your school what forms they actually want ... they will be happy to tell you.