• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tylerjacobgilber

How do i print just the info i need from my 2015 tax return instead of printing the whole thing?

its for school
6 Replies
tylerjacobgilber

How do i print just the info i need from my 2015 tax return instead of printing the whole thing?

Its for fafsa so i dont need all 89 pages
Critter
Level 15

You must use the PDF reader's print function to print only the pages you want to print. 

tylerjacobgilber

It just says print all pages or i can type in what pages i want but i just want to print the pages necessary for FAFSA for my school not all 89 pages so how do i do that?
Critter
Level 15

Ask the school what they want and then print just those pages.... usually it is just the form 1040 but again ask them.
tylerjacobgilber

ok so just the first 8 pages or what that doesn't help me
Critter
Level 15

Ok ... your actual return is comprised of all  the Forms, Schedules & statements in the PDF file ... it doesn't include the worksheets.

Again... ask your school what forms they actually want ... they will be happy to tell you.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v