funkone

How do I get the money to go on my turbo tax card? I only see a recommended option for credit karma. Would I do direct deposit and then enter the routing information for my card from turbo card App?

MichelleLO

You can put your tax refund on your existing Turbo Visa Debit Card. First, be sure your existing Turbo Visa Debit card is still active. Next, you will need to get the routing and account numbers for the card. This is not the same as the card number. You may find this information by logging into your account, or by calling Turbo Card Customer Care.
When you are completing your tax return, TurboTax will ask you How would you like to receive your federal refund? - Select "direct deposit" and enter the bank account and routing numbers, then select "checking" for the account type.

If you have already filed your 2020 tax return, you can no longer make changes to your direct deposit information. 

debia2020-

I need to do direct deposit not credit karma spend choice in order to get my refund

CarissaM

Here's how to put your direct deposit information in using TurboTax Online:

1. Sign In to TurboTax Online account
  2. Click Take me to my return 
  3. Click File on the left-hand side of the TurboTax Online screen 
  4. Click Start of revisit 
  5. Click Direct Deposit 
  6. First, make sure the I want my refund deposited into this account box is unchecked.
  7. Scroll down and select Continue.
  8. On the Let's get your bank account info screen, enter the account you want your refund deposited into.

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support.