Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

saob3456

How do I get past the step if I did not receive a letter 6475. What do I put in the amount box if I don't know what the letter had in it. ????

I have added up my stimulus payments for the year but if does not match the letter that I did not get it will delay my refund. Can you help?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

How do I get past the step if I did not receive a letter 6475. What do I put in the amount box if I don't know what the letter had in it. ????

Check your online account with the IRS to see what is shown.

https://www.irs.gov/payments/your-online-account

What do you mean you added up "all" your stimulus payments for the year?   There was ONE stimulus payment that went out to some people in 2021---stimulus #3 for $1400 per person.

Are you confusing "stimulus" with child tax credit payments that were sent between July and December?   If you got those payments they are not reported on letter 6475.   The letter for child tax credit payments is letter 6419.   Look in the bottom corner of your letter.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Clabert270
Returning Member

Not able to check with IRS...Don't have account and not able to find how to

KrisD15
Expert Alumni

If you need to see what the IRS has in their records as to what payments have been issued to you, please click the link below and set-up a new account if you do not now have one. 

IRS ONLINE ACCOUNT

If you lost a payment or did not get the payment the IRS shows as paid, click this link and learn how to ask for a trace to be put on the payment. 

How to have a trace done

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies