lonelywidow17

How Do I Get My Routing Number And Bank Account Number

I Use A Debit Card
RBBrittain

If it's a prepaid debit card, your card website should have the direct deposit info (routing number, account number & checking/savings flag) needed to deposit your refund; if you can't access that, contact your card issuer. (Make sure your card accepts Federal tax refunds; not all do, even if they accept direct deposits from elsewhere.)

If you're ordering a new NetSpend card this year, Intuit will provide its direct deposit info to the IRS (or if necessary, Santa Barbara Tax Products Group) when you e-file.

If it's an ordinary debit card tied to your checking account, use the direct deposit info for your checking account.
Deannabru

How to get my routings number and account number if my card is not with me

@Deannabru wrote:

The stimulus payment will go to the account you entered for direct deposit on the 2019 tax return.  The direct deposit information cannot be changed.  If the account is closed the IRS will send the payment by mail or on a debit card.

Go to this IRS website for stimulus information - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/treasury-and-irs-begin-delivering-second-round-of-economic-impact-payme...

Go to this IRS website to check the status of your payment - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

If you do not receive the second stimulus payment on or before January 15, 2021 and you are eligible it will be entered on your federal tax return, Form 1040 on Line 30.

The Form 1040 has not been finalized and needs to updated to include the 2nd Economic Impact Payment.