Solved: How do I find the Form 1040X to print an amended Federal return? It does not appear in the downloaded documents after I have completed all the steps.

How do I find the Form 1040X to print an amended Federal return? It does not appear in the downloaded documents after I have completed all the steps.

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets