Solved: How do I find the banking information I provided for my return?

How do I find the banking information I provided for my return?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you look at your return, the cover pages by TurboTax will have the information listed under the balance due/refund section. You will also see the information on your 1040 by looking at the refund section. If you chose to have it directly deposited the banking information will show, if not TurboTax's cover sheet will say "Your tax refund should be mailed to you within three to four weeks after your return is accepted". On the 1040 refund section, the banking information will have X's instead of numbers if you chose mail. 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Best way to check to see what banking information was on your return: 

1. Log in to your account, open your return

2. Click on the file tab

3. Go through the prompts till you get to the screen about how you want to receive your refund- this is where you will see what you selected and any banking information there.