Solved: How do I find out whether I signed up for direct d...

How do I find out whether I signed up for direct deposit for my return?

How do I review the federal refund method I chose after filing with TurboTax Online?

You can verify the federal refund method you chose on the Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return page, next to Balance Due/Refund. To see the page, follow these instructions:

1. Sign in TurboTax if you haven't already.
  2. On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we aren't adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year’s return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) then select View or print forms.
  6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.