3luda

How do I edit the payment option? I chose to have it deducted from return but would like to pay by card.

NjoyBhappy

If you have not filed your return already, please follow the below steps.

1. Sign in to your online return, if you're not already signed in.
  2. Click File in the upper right corner and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
  3. On this screen, click the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
  4. Click View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select method on the screen after that.
  5. Complete payment by entering information.
  6. Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the method has changed.

NOTE: Once your e-filed return is in pending or accepted status, it's too late to remove the Refund Processing Service.

See TurboTax FAQ for more info: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5007885