turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I check the balance on my card if I have 2 cards that are active but only one has money on it and I'm logged into the turbo card app with the one withour money?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CathyB

How do I check the balance on my card if I have 2 cards that are active but only one has money on it and I'm logged into the turbo card app with the one withour money?

The Turbo Prepaid Visa Card website states:

"There are many convenient ways to get your most updated balance and transactions:

• If you have an online user ID, you may check your balance or transaction history online 24/7 on this website.
  • Balance and transaction history are available on the Turbo? Prepaid Visa® Card mobile app. Download the app for free from the App Store® or Google Play™ to get started.
  • If you don’t have an online user ID, click here to set one up.
  • You may also get your balance and transaction history by sending text message. Carrier message and data rates apply."

You would need to access the information for each card to check the balance.

For customer support, please visit their website: Turbo Prepaid Visa Card FAQ Table of Contents

View solution in original post

15 Replies
CathyB

The Turbo Prepaid Visa Card website states:

"There are many convenient ways to get your most updated balance and transactions:

• If you have an online user ID, you may check your balance or transaction history online 24/7 on this website.
  • Balance and transaction history are available on the Turbo? Prepaid Visa® Card mobile app. Download the app for free from the App Store® or Google Play™ to get started.
  • If you don’t have an online user ID, click here to set one up.
  • You may also get your balance and transaction history by sending text message. Carrier message and data rates apply."

You would need to access the information for each card to check the balance.

For customer support, please visit their website: Turbo Prepaid Visa Card FAQ Table of Contents

This response was NOT helpful. The website is the problem. 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact Customer Care at (888) 285-4169 for assistance with the website

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I need to know, if I have two issued turbo tax cards, a d the current one is NOT the one I can access on the website, what do I do next? I have called turbo tax, the website and card number.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Jamillaskids You would have to contact TurboTax Prepaid Card customer service for information regarding your card, as we do not have access to that information. 

If you are able to log in with one of the cards and activate it, then you may be using the correct card. Does this card show a balance or has your refund not been sent yet by the IRS?

Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

How can I check my balance

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@Jetxiel0902  Have you registered your card online? If so, you can check the balance there. Here's the website: https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/

LuisMata

I got two turbo tax accounts ..... does each account got a different card number ? Or is it just all the same ? I'm not sure if I got 2 cards or it's just 1 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

@LuisMata For assistance with your Turbo Visa Debit Card, please visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. 

steffanieb524
Returning Member

I have last year's card, but never received this years, which is where my money is. It tells me I have two cards, to report them lost or stolen, but tells me I have to know the last 4 of teh one I need replaced, then hangs up BECAUSE I DON'T KNWO IT!!!!. PLEASE HELP. I've tried chat, and no one will interact. I'm beyond stressed about this! 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Has it been 5-10 business days? Because it will take that long for your card to arrive in the mail. 

You can try creating an account on your mobile app or through the website. You can download the Turbo Card mobile app for free from the App Store or Google Play.  

With the Turbo Card mobile app you can:  

• Check your balance and transaction history  
  • Locate an ATM  
  • Deposit checks*  

You can also Sign in to your account to see your balance, report your card lost or stolen, and more after you create a login.  

steffanieb524
Returning Member

It has been since Feb 2 since I filed. I can't create an account with the new card without knowing the numbers on the card! Please help. Please. 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

You will need to reach out to Intuit Turbo Card Customer Service.  Their number is (888) 285-4169, or you can reach out at their site here.  

Did you ever get help with this? These people are IDIOTS!! I can’t get a straight answer from anyone. Not on the chat, not on the phone. They have NO idea what they are doing. I was never able to use my temporary info because I couldn’t activate anything because of my existing card. I can’t understand why they issued us a new card in the first place. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies