Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I check the balance on my card if I have 2 cards that are active but only one has money on it and I'm logged into the turbo card app with the one withour money?

I agree this customer service is a joke! For over a year I get two emails every day. One saying I have $226.83 and the other saying whatever I see on the app. They constantly say I only have one account. Finally after 30 different ways contacting them a chat rep said he sees the other account with the $226.83, but I'd need to sign out of the one I was on, then sign into the other account. I told him I don't have another online account. But at one point I did have another card but misplaced it and so they sent a new one! He told me call customer service. I said I have tons of times! They say it must be a glitch that I have another card with money on it. How can there be a "glitch" if I had the other card and it had around $200 on it that I remembered?!?! I'm so over it. I'm done with this company!!! Nobody knows anything and bc of that always tell you to contact someone else they suggest. Ughhhhh ridiculous!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies