turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It's been almost 2 months since I filed my taxes. I still have not gotten the money promised. I can not reach a real Turbo Tax person. Please help me to solve this issue.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

It's been almost 2 months since I filed my taxes. I still have not gotten the money promised. I can not reach a real Turbo Tax person. Please help me to solve this issue.

How did you request your refund, direct deposit or mail? Also, did you use your refund to pay for TurboTax Fees. One last thing, please go to <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/ef...> to confirm your return has been efiled.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I asked them for their personal card, because i do not own any kind of card. And I had no fees to pay

So I asked them to mail it to me
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

I'm sorry, so you asked for the card or you asked for the refund to be mailed, which one?

I asked them to mail me their own visa card. Not a check
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Okay, did you confirm your return was efiled by going to the link in the first comment?

I did. My return was accepted and I was done with filing.

I really need to talk to a real person about this. Because it's asking me for a card number, but i never received it, so i do not know the number. None of those phone numbers are helpful
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

If you requested a prepaid card, that card is issued by Greendot. According to the information I see here your personalized Turbo Prepaid Card should have been delivered 5-10 business days after ordering it. Since it has not, please call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. When the recording begins press 1, then press 2 to report your card as not received. If you have trouble with calling, you can also go to this page https://gethuman.com/contact/Green-Dot for more contact information for greendot. Some filers have had success contacting GreenDot via social media if you cannot get through the telephone system.

If you need assistance and wish to speak with a TurboTax representative, please follow the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. But if you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848 5am to 9pm Pacific.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies