`

How can you change your bank information for direct deposit of stimulus check?

If your return has been accepted, you cannot change banking information in TurboTax.

From the IRS:

What if my direct deposit information has changed or I want to add it for the first time?

On March 30, the I.R.S. said on its website that it would build a portal where people can update their information “in the coming weeks.”

From the IRS:

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know

The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?

In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.