Almitras81

How can i use turbo tax to fill out but then print and mail my AR state return without paying extra?

The Online version fees are to prepare the returns whether you efile or print and mail.  To mail the state and not get charged you have to use the Desktop CD/Download program that you install on your computer.  

jaygolf

I paid for Turbotax deluxe and want to print and save my state returns,So I can mail them in, but It wants to charge me another 44.95 just to "see" my state returns, Why am I a paying twice?