turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ter6

How can i print my return with this Android phone?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I print my return in the mobile app?

Apple devices:

• iOS native and Safari – Use AirPrint. After you finish reviewing your return, select the option to download or print to generate a PDF.  From the PDF, tap the icon in the upper right corner for print options. When you select Print, you will be able to print if AirPrint is set up on your device. More AirPrint help
  • iOS Chrome – You’ll get an error message, and you’ll either have to choose one of the other mobile browsers or use the computer workaround below.

Android devices:

You can print with Android if you have a cloud print plugin on your phone or an ePrint enabled device. Printing is done through a third-party app--a notice will appear before you can print.

Computer workaround:

If you can't print from your mobile device, sign out of the mobile app, then sign back in at TurboTax.com on a computer that's hooked up to a printer. From there, you can print your return.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

How do I print my return in the mobile app?

Apple devices:

• iOS native and Safari – Use AirPrint. After you finish reviewing your return, select the option to download or print to generate a PDF.  From the PDF, tap the icon in the upper right corner for print options. When you select Print, you will be able to print if AirPrint is set up on your device. More AirPrint help
  • iOS Chrome – You’ll get an error message, and you’ll either have to choose one of the other mobile browsers or use the computer workaround below.

Android devices:

You can print with Android if you have a cloud print plugin on your phone or an ePrint enabled device. Printing is done through a third-party app--a notice will appear before you can print.

Computer workaround:

If you can't print from your mobile device, sign out of the mobile app, then sign back in at TurboTax.com on a computer that's hooked up to a printer. From there, you can print your return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies