Solved: How can i print my return with this Android phone?

How can i print my return with this Android phone?

How do I print my return in the mobile app?

Apple devices:

• iOS native and Safari – Use AirPrint. After you finish reviewing your return, select the option to download or print to generate a PDF.  From the PDF, tap the icon in the upper right corner for print options. When you select Print, you will be able to print if AirPrint is set up on your device. More AirPrint help
  • iOS Chrome – You’ll get an error message, and you’ll either have to choose one of the other mobile browsers or use the computer workaround below.

Android devices:

You can print with Android if you have a cloud print plugin on your phone or an ePrint enabled device. Printing is done through a third-party app--a notice will appear before you can print.

Computer workaround:

If you can't print from your mobile device, sign out of the mobile app, then sign back in at TurboTax.com on a computer that's hooked up to a printer. From there, you can print your return.

Apple devices:

Android devices:

Computer workaround: