@Solivj If you are filing your taxes now, please see the directions on how to get your refund on the TurboTax card: How to get your tax refund on a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card
Or if you have lost your card or believe it to be has stolen, log in to report it lost/stolen. You may also call, If it is past 10 business days and you have not received your card, please click here for the customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :
- Listen to the recording
- Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
- The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
- The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
- Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
- Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"