turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tim2020
Returning Member

How can I find and see pending deposit to my turbo card

Are u sure it won't be deposited  on the 15th 

Merk0210

I also got a notification of a deposit posted then I check my account and it’s not there no history nothing. How do I speak to a live  person? My state refund should post today 4/14/20 per tracker

Darrion6

Will my stimulus be deposited onto my TurboTax card

Does anyone know if we are able to receive our stimulus check to our turbo cards ? I’m getting conflicting stories on rather we can or not . 

@Shateese26 wrote:

Does anyone know if we are able to receive our stimulus check to our turbo cards ? I’m getting conflicting stories on rather we can or not . 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit into your bank account then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit into the same account.

How do I see pending deposits on my Turbo debit card

@nanalou72 wrote:

How do I see pending deposits on my Turbo debit card

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

I am really freaking out because I have called and called and have not spoken nor is there an option to speak to a human being! You all have had plenty of time to get with the IRS about the stimulus checks and now all of the customers and taxpayers that have used this turbo card are probably breaking out as much as I am because we do not have a definite answer nor have we spoken to a human being! You are seriously need to get it right because I guarantee you next year you all are going to lose a lot of customers!

I spoke with Turbo via FaceTime the other night and he told me that if your taxes were deposited on the turbo card then your stimulus will also go on the card

@nanalou72 wrote:

I am really freaking out because I have called and called and have not spoken nor is there an option to speak to a human being! You all have had plenty of time to get with the IRS about the stimulus checks and now all of the customers and taxpayers that have used this turbo card are probably breaking out as much as I am because we do not have a definite answer nor have we spoken to a human being! You are seriously need to get it right because I guarantee you next year you all are going to lose a lot of customers!

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit into your bank account then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit into the same account.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

An additional feature on Get My Payment will allow eligible people a chance to provide their bank account information so they can receive their payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check. This feature will be unavailable if the Economic Impact Payment has already been scheduled for delivery.

That does not work it dos not show you any pending deposits nor calling the [phone number removed] number does it tell you any pending deposits we need direct answers not half a** answers Where can er see our pending deposits?????

@sgarcia0301 wrote:

That does not work it dos not show you any pending deposits nor calling the [phone number removed] number does it tell you any pending deposits we need direct answers not half a** answers Where can er see our pending deposits?????

No one at TurboTax can tell you if you have a pending deposit on your card.  Your Turbo Visa card is issued by Green Dot Bank, not TurboTax.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Screenshot_20200414-120731.png

Nope!!!! Me either I’m going with chime everybody whose had chime has gotten theres this card sucks never again....

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies