How can I access my 2019 return to file an amendme...

armdude2000

How can I access my 2019 return to file an amendment? Every time I click on the link, I get an error page from TurboTax. It's been this way for weeks.

EbonyA

The FAQ below outlines the steps for amending your 2019 tax return in Turbo Tax:

Amending a 2019 tax return in Turbo Tax

armdude2000

The issue is the server connection. 

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please log completely out of TurboTax, then try clearing out your browser's cache and delete the cookies stored on your computer. A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly. 

Please see the following TurboTax FAQs to assist with this:

If you continue to have issues please see the link below to contact one of our TurboTax representatives: 

What is the TurboTax phone number?