Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

KK94
Level 3

Status still Pending

Congrats to you!!  I still don't understand how people filing on 2/3 and 2/5 are getting acceptances yesterday and today when I filed on 1/21 and am still in pending unless the IRS is working backwards from 2/12 which is ridiculous and they don't want to say that as they know there will be backlash if they do. 

Status still Pending

E-mail your Intuit execs about the Pending Status discrepancy: execs.png

Their software is misleading about a 24-48 hour lead time to process e-filed returns. If it's not actually their "fault" for the Pending Status delay, then they should at least provide a more accurate representation/characterization in their software. Maybe say, "normally, it takes 24-48 hours to process e-filed returns once returns begin collection by the IRS, but it may take longer if the IRS doesn't pull certain returns from us. We'll contact both you and the IRS if you still have pending status in 2 weeks". The reps will just blame the pandemic, IRS etc. and tell you to wait longer

Contacts:

[removed] 

efile.png

slow.png

Status still Pending

What happened

RSU_Sale_Employee_Stock - There is a potential issue with the calculation of RSU Sale of Employee Stock.

Next step

We'll help you get this updated on your federal return and e-file .

To update your return

Once you've opened your return in TurboTax, the details about what needs updating will be displayed.

From there we can walk you through making the updates you need and help you e-file your return. If it isn't possible to e-file your updated return, we'll make sure you have everything you need to print and file your tax return by mail.

Status still Pending

As you know, I efiled feb 1 2021, was in pending status until a few minutes ago.   The error did not apply to me because I did not have employee stock options.  I simply refiled. We will see how long it takes to be accepted or rejected again.   Still weird.  

Status still Pending

slow.pngefile.png

Status still Pending

Finally, this is wha happened to my returns. By emailing executive staff my returns were examined and it was found to be this TurboTax glitch.

Status still Pending

Wow can you give us details? I need to email them ASAP! 

Status still Pending

Just notified federal taxes accepted!    AMEN

Status still Pending

Can you post the contact info please? I am going to do this ASAP.

Status still Pending

What were the other states besides California. I only ask because my Minnesota one said all week it wasn't received when TurboTax said it was 

Status still Pending

This has been posted twice now by me and by one other in this same thread:

[removed] 

This server does not allow symbols so change at to the symbol and remove spaces. Greg is Exec VP and Sasan is CEO

Status still Pending

REFILED 10 min ago and just got Fed Acceptance

Status still Pending

Your two buddies:

[removed]

execs2.png

Status still Pending

yay!!

Status still Pending

Thanks just emailed them all! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies