Hi I received an email regarding my stimulus updat...

Hi I received an email regarding my stimulus update but I was just wondering why does my irs.gov show payment not available still is it expected showing date soon? What was the reason for the email? W

You may receive conflicting information because of an error when your stimulus payment was processed. 

If you had your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund when you filed your tax return, then the IRS may have sent your stimulus check to the bank that processed your refund, which is different from your bank. If this happened, then TurboTax will have notified the IRS of your correct account information.

Stimulus payments began to be deposited yesterday (January 8th) for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error. We expect most of these payments to be available today, but banks could take a few business days to process your payment.

You can use the following link to learn more:

https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-news/why-havent-i-received-my-second-stimulus-check-48743/?cid=...

If you do not receive it by the time you prepare your tax return this year, you can apply for the payment on your tax return and it will be included with your refund.

Wondering why I haven’t received my 2nd stimulus check yet 

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.