turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi, I believe I filed my taxes with TurboTax for year 2015. (since I have worked in the states from Jan 2015 to Feb 2016 ) But on My TurboTax page, it has infos for 2014

Hi, I believe I filed my taxes with TurboTax for year 2015. (since I have worked in the states from Jan 2015 to Feb 2016 ) But on My TurboTax page, it has informations for 2014 Tax year. Could you please check? I'm back in Korea now and need to turn in tax related documents.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Hi, I believe I filed my taxes with TurboTax for year 2015. (since I have worked in the states from Jan 2015 to Feb 2016 ) But on My TurboTax page, it has infos for 2014

Most often, users experience this issue when they have more than one TurboTax account and don't realize it.  In order to access an online return, you must use the EXACT account (same username and password) that you did when you prepared the return.  I'm giving you more info below with assistance in finding out if you have multiple accounts, along with other possibilities.  Hope this helps!

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3290682

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Did you file your 2015 return using the online (web-based) platform, or the desktop (CD/download) platform?
*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

online platform
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Most often, users experience this issue when they have more than one TurboTax account and don't realize it.  In order to access an online return, you must use the EXACT account (same username and password) that you did when you prepared the return.  I'm giving you more info below with assistance in finding out if you have multiple accounts, along with other possibilities.  Hope this helps!

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3290682

THANK YOU! Saved my life. It was my former student email ID. Thanks again!
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

@minkyungkang2 My pleasure!
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies