Solved: Most often, users experience this issue when they ...

Hi, I believe I filed my taxes with TurboTax for year 2015. (since I have worked in the states from Jan 2015 to Feb 2016 ) But on My TurboTax page, it has infos for 2014

Hi, I believe I filed my taxes with TurboTax for year 2015. (since I have worked in the states from Jan 2015 to Feb 2016 ) But on My TurboTax page, it has informations for 2014 Tax year. Could you please check? I'm back in Korea now and need to turn in tax related documents.

Most often, users experience this issue when they have more than one TurboTax account and don't realize it.  In order to access an online return, you must use the EXACT account (same username and password) that you did when you prepared the return.  I'm giving you more info below with assistance in finding out if you have multiple accounts, along with other possibilities.  Hope this helps!

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Did you file your 2015 return using the online (web-based) platform, or the desktop (CD/download) platform?

online platform

THANK YOU! Saved my life. It was my former student email ID. Thanks again!

@minkyungkang2 My pleasure!