revygunslinger

Hey i got my w-2 form for 2019 but i dont have an option anywhere to actually fill stuff out based on that and it says my tax return has already been filed? What do i do?

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Just to clarify, did you already file your return, and then received another W2 that you wanted to add, or have you not filed your return at all?

revygunslinger

I didnt file but it says i did

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If your employer is a TurboTax Partner, you may have imported your W-2 prior to receiving it in the mail. You would have entered on your return, your employer's EIN and a specific amount from your last pay stub. Do you remember doing this? If you do, please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/will-i-be-able-to-import-my-w-2-before-i-get-it-in-the-...