turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed single with no dependants and got a $22 eic credit. Will i have to wait till Feb.15 for my money to be released?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HelenaC

I filed single with no dependants and got a $22 eic credit. Will i have to wait till Feb.15 for my money to be released?

Here is what the IRS has written: The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or on debit cards starting on Feb. 27, 2018, if they chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with the tax return. For additional information, click on 2018 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 29, Tax Returns Due ... - IRS.gov

Related informationWhere is my refund?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
HelenaC

Here is what the IRS has written: The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or on debit cards starting on Feb. 27, 2018, if they chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with the tax return. For additional information, click on 2018 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 29, Tax Returns Due ... - IRS.gov

Related informationWhere is my refund?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies