Hello Turbotax ,I made a foolish mistake on FBAR. Instead of mentioning 7k on the Maximum value of account ,I made a typo and mentioned 70k. Can I amend it ? Do I have to pay penalty on it ? please h

Amend the FBAR and File It. The instructions for the FBAR state that if a person finds they gave inaccurate or incomplete information on their FBAR submission, they are required to amend the FBAR. FinCEN Form 114 has a box to check that FBAR is amended and another box to enter BSA ID of the original submission.

There should be no penalty

Thank you so much for your suggestion ,I am waiting for BSA ID assigned to me and will amend.

However there was another issue with the FBARwhich I just saw, due to Network wifi issue ,my submit page got refreshed  and same FBAR got submitted twice to IRS. I received automatic emails from FBEN saying the 2 forms I filed. Could you please help advise what should I do ,am I in trouble ? Thanks in advance.