alonzo-flores

Hello so I have a question about the golden state stimulus2 if I filed my taxes last year will I need to file again to try and qualify or will they send automatically

Its a stimulus from the state of California I have already gotten my stimulus from the government but came across this in a post but not sure if I need to file my taxes again to qualify or just wait and they send automatically I have already filed taxes for this year
DanPaul02

You only need to have filed your 2020 taxes and they need to have been processed.  California anticipates sending their Stimulus 2 in September, 2021.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/what-is-the-california-stimulus-payment-and-who-i...