Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jahmyllt

Accepted 1/28/19. Just checked WMR, Path message is gone. Now saying "we have received your return & it is being processed'. What does this mean??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Accepted 1/28/19. Just checked WMR, Path message is gone. Now saying "we have received your return & it is being processed'. What does this mean??

Hi, from what I was told, the WMR for your refund has been received and is being processed is still good new. Your still in the first bar, if they were still showing. If it changes to your refund is being processed, a date will be provided when available, then be worried. Additional account action is pending. So don't worry, your good..

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi, from what I was told, the WMR for your refund has been received and is being processed is still good new. Your still in the first bar, if they were still showing. If it changes to your refund is being processed, a date will be provided when available, then be worried. Additional account action is pending. So don't worry, your good..

jahmyllt

Thank you!!! I sure hope so. Last year as soon as the path message disappeared, I had a DDD.. my tax topic 152 is also gone. This is beyond stressful.. but thanks so much!

Your welcome. I know right. I feel the same way. Lol...There's another update tonight from 9p-12a. Then it say sometimes for eastern time zone Sundays 12a-7a.  This information is also on the IRS's website.

Hello just wanted to give an update. Wmr still shows processing my return. I looked at my account transcript and it has a DDD of 2/25/2019. FINALLY.... Good Luck!!!??
jahmyllt

Thanks for the update 🙂

Your very welcome....
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies