• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kristenleigh08

Hello. I ran out of time to send irs 8962 with 1095a. They said dont amend my return. Will they make adjustments to my return and issue it without me sending the info?

Please help about forms i didnt send.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

Hello. I ran out of time to send irs 8962 with 1095a. They said dont amend my return. Will they make adjustments to my return and issue it without me sending the info?

You may wish to contact the IRS on the phone number provided in the notice. They can advise if more time can be given or how the process will proceed without the forms.  It is always best to respond to an IRS notice but if they do not hear back from you they will ultimately adjust your return.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

You may wish to contact the IRS on the phone number provided in the notice. They can advise if more time can be given or how the process will proceed without the forms.  It is always best to respond to an IRS notice but if they do not hear back from you they will ultimately adjust your return.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v